Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Marvel/Disney Thingy


Oh wow another blog within the past 5 minutes, and at four dead-gum thirty in the morning. I be's burnin' the midnight oil kupo. Give ya five bucks if you get that reference. On second thought I ain't given' any o' you a damn thing. So any way I did this comic strip back in the summer on my thoughts on Disney buying Marvel. Personally I don't give a flying flip edge wise seeing as such studios as Pixar are doing just fine with big ol' mouse ears over em'. Anyway the Temple of Cartoon Mojo site, which everybody should check out if you haven't, just had a sketch challenge based on the whole Marvel Disney escapade so I decided to color this here mamma jamma. My friend thought it was funny and so should you. Now go on and laugh before I punch you in the face. Heh heh, just kidding....or am I...

Yeah, I'm kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment