Saturday, November 21, 2009

Finals Part 2 : Children's Storybook

Think it's hard working on comics try working on something you don't comprehend or understand. For 10 weeks I chose to try out another major: Illustration! It's like seeing the world through new eyes. Whereas Sequential seems to be more about storytelling, illustration is more about style. There's so many ways to wrap your head around an idea. I can't even remember the last time I've used collage. Anyway, the entire class was devoted to doing a six page children's book. For mine I tried to focus on what I know best as to keep within the deadline. So my medium was pencil, ink, and photoshop: the classics am I right? Here are the six pages. The story's about a sad star who becomes a shooting star or something like that. It's kind of boss. Check it out.
Yay for happy star. Alright that was 7 pics I did for two classes. Next post: Visual Storytelling

No comments:

Post a Comment