Saturday, November 21, 2009

Finals Part 3 : Visual Storytelling or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

This class was the final and most difficult of the three courses as I was working a pretty impossible deadline. I was able to get my pics ready for critique about 5 minutes after class started, which ended making them late. I worked 48 hours straight on these mofos and they're late. I tells ya there's no reward for hard work in this here's society. I'm just glad they're done. I took the liberty of fixing things that I saw and heard in the critique. Overall the story is a rather humoring prose of a bumbling pizza boy trying to overcome his fear of dogs. It's a beautiful tale of action, intrigue, and a really jerky vampire. Here's the 7 pages and I hope all you SCAD students enjoy a break from this long incrutiating quarter. This is the Trav-man signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment