Friday, April 9, 2010

Critters and Fun

Well I'm done with college and finally back home once again fending off the temptations of tv, friends and video games in favor of drawing as much as possible. I haven't done much lately as I lack the supplies at the moment, but I'm trying to make due. Recently I've been trying to collect inking references online. In my explorations I discovered an awesome site called comiccrazys.com which has some really old cartoon comics from the 60s and 70s. It's a great site for those who are interested in a more animated style for their artwork.

Anyways, I decided to submit my final project at SCAD. Its the story of a gerbil and a guinea pig who try to escape their cage. The inking's a little wobbly and some of the character construction is off in places, but I'm happy with the final product. Hope you guys enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment