Monday, April 12, 2010

Super Teen Extraordinaire: Freakazoid, Freakazoid

Sketch challenge power go. Here's another sketch challenge of one of my favorite cartoon characters of all time. Man I'm starting to miss SCAD. I get so preoccupied back home that I can't even finish a drawing in one sitting. Do the laundry, look after grandma, pick up medicine at the pharmacy, bring sister food at work, hey, here's a week of 20 hours overtime, oh and getting about 4 to 5 hours a sleep a night kind of sucks too. Man I'm really jonesing for a new brush right now because I think this drawing could have had some awesome improvement. Once I get some more supplies I'm hoping to ink my face off. So keep in check. Hope you guys enjoy!

Holy crap! Pokemon Challenge? I think I know what my next project is.

1 comment:

  1. Travis, you are a child of the 90's. You have to show this to Wes, he'll have a damn heart attack!

    ReplyDelete